CloudFronts Technologies is delighted to announce that it has been selected by De Essence Maldives for Dynamics 365 implementation. De Essence is one of the first companies to bring organic food across all categories – fruits, vegetables, and groceries into Maldives’ kitchens.
De Essence is seeking to address its business operational challenges with Dynamics 365 Commerce and Supply Chain. With Dynamics 365 Commerce, De Essence is looking to keen to increase its efficiency, minimize errors and improve the overall operations of the store.
CloudFronts has profound experience in implementing complex Microsoft ERP projects across the U.S., Europe, and Maldives. Please refer https://www.cloudfronts.com/customer-success/
About CloudFronts Technologies
CloudFronts is a 100% Dynamics 365 focused Microsoft Gold Partner helping Businesses around the world to Solve their Complex Business Challenges with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. Our head office and robust delivery center are based out of Mumbai, India along with branch offices in Singapore & U.S.
Since its inception in 2012, CloudFronts has successfully served over 500+ small and medium-sized clients all over the world such as North America, Europe, Australia, MENA, Maldives & India with diverse experiences in the sectors ranging from Professional services, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics/SCM, and nonprofits.
Please feel free to connect with Dynamics 365 Solution Architect Anil Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share Story :
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 SCM
- Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- CloudFronts selected by De Essence Maldives for Dynamics 365 Implementation
- Microsoft awards SMB Cloud Solutions ‘Gold’ competency to CloudFronts
- U.S. CG brand Revolution Cooking partners with CloudFronts for MSA
- Security Solutions Provider VSEC selects Business Central as its Accounting Platform
- CloudFronts selected by Fortsen Maldives for Dynamics 365 Implementation