Medtech Maldives is a company that specialized in selling and distributing medical equipment, consumables, laboratory reagents, and products related to the medical field. Please explore Medtech (medtechmaldives.com).
Being in the healthcare business, Medtech experienced a huge influx of customers post pandemic. To handle this demand, it was seeking to modernize, customize and stabilize its Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM platforms to continue its key business operations in a normal mode.
Dynamics 365 Finance, SCM, and Field Service modules like General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Procurement Sourcing, Account Receivable, Sales and Marketing, Fixed Assets, Payroll, Budgeting, Inventory and Warehouse management, Production were implemented for the configuration of two legal entities – Medtech Maldives and Medtech Diagnostics, apart from the customization executed for Items Categorization, Item list, Purchase Order, and Sales Order – Import Feature.
Supply Chain Management enables synchronization of business processes between Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and Dynamics 365 Field Service. The integration scenarios are configured by using extensible Data integrator templates and Microsoft Dataverse to enable the synchronization of business processes.
Between Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and Dynamics 365 Field Service, Supply Chain Management allows business activities to be synchronized. To allow the synchronization of business processes, the integration scenarios are designed using extendable Data integrator templates and Microsoft Dataverse.
Functionality includes integration of Warehouse information, On-hand inventory information, Inventory transfers, Inventory adjustments, and Supply Chain Management projects connected with Dynamics 365 Field Service work orders. Dynamics 365 Field Service work orders with link to Supply Chain Management projects, applying this project number to the sales order to allow invoicing from the project.
“We are extremely thankful to CloudFronts team lead by Sunil . It is just a beginning.”
– Yogesh Ghasi, COO, Medtech
- Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
Post Go Live:
Post-implementation, Medtech has been reporting the following benefits:
- D365 Finance is helping them in automating and modernize their financial operations, monitor performance in real-time, predict future outcomes, and make data-driven decisions to drive business growth.
- Medtech has been able to build an agile, and resilient supply chain with Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and thereby Streamline planning, production, stock, warehouse, and transportation to maximize operational efficiency, product quality, and profitability.