Altius Group - A Healthcare Consultant
About Altius Group:
Founded in 2001, Altius Group is a healthcare service consulting company based in Sydney, Australia. Their core duty involves them to engage with clients to provide tailored, holistic solutions across workplace health and safety, wellbeing, employment, risk and claim support services to enable organisations and their people to optimise their physical and mental health.
You can explore more about them here https://altius-group.com.au/
The most challenging part of any company’s sales team in managing their sales pipeline. Similarly, Altius Group too, being a healthcare company needed a robust tool or app to manage their prospects and leads in a better way. As a professional healthcare firm continued to grow more, the number of prospects had increased and hence, the firm observed that it is important to have a mechanism in place to understand opportunities pipeline.
The client was seeking a robust data protection facility which can fundamentally control how their organization’s devices are used for accessing and sharing corporate information.
CloudFronts team reviewed Altius Group’s existing Dynamics 365 Sales platform and identified core bottlenecks to realign the app as per their needs and requirements.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales is an app that enables salespeople to build long relationships with their prospects, customers, take actions based on insights, and close sales faster. Thousands of professional services firms are using Dynamics 365 Sales to keep track of accounts and contacts, nurture their sales from lead to order, and create sales/marketing collateral. Moreover, it also allows you to create marketing lists and campaigns, and even follow up on service cases associated with specific accounts or opportunities.
To safeguard the corporate data, CloudFronts deployed Microsoft 365 Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS). This included planning and deploying their entire EMS infrastructure to access the corporate information from hybrid Azure AD joined devices safely. Microsoft Intune was a critical part of the EMS infrastructure set up. Now, Microsoft Intune (as part of EMS) is a cloud-based service that focuses on mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM). It integrates seamlessly not only with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) to control who has access, and what they can access, but also with Azure Information Protection for enhanced data security. The whole security setup was comprehensively orchestrated to protect the client’s Microsoft 365 environment by controlling the way users access and share information and to ensure used devices and apps are fully in compliance with their security requirements.
“CloudFronts assisted us implementing D365 Sales and M365 and it was absolutely amazing having them on our projects. We were able to rely and seek advice from CloudFronts at every single stage of the projects and they has always acted upon our best interests. CloudFronts customer service and going above beyond for their client is unmatched in the industry. Looking forward to work with CloudFronts in future!”
-Shuva Das, CIO, Altius Group
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise
- Enterprise Mobility + Security
Post Go Live:
Post-Go-live, Altius Group is able to experience the following benefits:
- The simplified user interface enhances lead qualification and helps drive the successful conversion of leads to customer accounts.
- Dynamics 365 Sales is also tightly integrated with Office 365 apps, which makes it easier to access SharePoint to store and view documents, presentations, notes, open sales data in Excel and save changes back to Dynamics 365 Sales, all without toggling between the multiple applications.
- The sales team is now able to access all the customer or opportunity related activities in one central place. This is helping them to overall monitor their results and accordingly, better their decision making.
- Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) is enabling the workforce in Altius Group to stay productive on all of their devices, without worrying about the security aspects.